Fatty liver disease is the condition, where fat tends to accumulated in the liver cells. If not controlled in time, it can increases the risk of liver inflammation which may cause liver failure, cirrhosis.
So, it is very important to change your diet which is very good at preventing damage caused to the liver. What are the good diets with a fatty liver? Let’s take a look at this.
Dietary guidelines for fatty liver disease:
1. Avoid eating concentrated sugar in any of the meals.
2. If you want to improve liver function, consume less chicken, turkey and egg. They often contains Steroid Growth Hormones and antibiotics that can increases the workload of both your liver an kidney.
3. As part of a healthy diet, it is advisable to look foods that are low in trans fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol.
4. Eat a plenty of fruit and vegetables. They are rich in vitamin, minerals and dietary fiber. They also low in calories.
5. Eating less refined carbohydrates.
6. Consuming a diet rich in cereals such as whole grain bread, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, puffed whole grains and bulgur.
7. Avoid processed foods. They contains high level of fat which contribute to build up extra fat stores.
8. Stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol consumption is leading to live dysfunction. Replacement of alcohol beverages with other beverages such as milk or juice.
9. It may be better to have six meals a day rather than fewer and bigger ones.
10. You should drink at least two litres water per day. Water help to purify the liver by eliminating toxins and waste products.